Thursday, January 8, 2015

Make It Yourself - Laundry Soap


So, Willie and I decided a long time ago that we would explore our laundry cleaning options and figure out if there was a better, cheaper way to go about washing clothes. Willie found a delightful recipe for homemade laundry soap, and we quickly set about making it! As it turns out, it works great! And it lasts forever! You don't need a whole lot of soap per washload to get good results.



I have had problems in the past with being allergic to certain laundry soaps. I once got hives so bad that they were on the soles of my feet. Ick! The doctor who treated me said it gave him the heeby-jeebies, and that's saying something! This recipe is super mild and I have not had any hint of a reaction or problem with it so far. So, if you want to give it a go, visit Making your own Laundry Detergent and whip a batch up for super cheap! I just picked up all the stuff to make my next batch for less than $25.









No comments:

Post a Comment