Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bead, Bauble and Pendant Ornaments




























































I had some random odds and ends lying around: some beads with holes to big for my projects, necklace pendants I didn't want to wear, and some pieces of shell I didn't know what to do with. So, I did what any crafty individual might do: made them into Christmas ornaments! These super-simple Christmas ornaments were made simply by passing ribbon through the odds and ends, and tying a few knots. Since I already had the beads, shell, and pendants, we can count those as free. I spent just a few dollars on some of the ribbon, maybe $3 or so. All in all, a very cheap and easy project, and I think that they would look cute on any Christmas tree, don't you?











No comments:

Post a Comment