Monday, December 1, 2014

Counting Down with Gifts for Christmas




Well, Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I figured I would do a Christmas series to celebrate. All during December I will show you easy gifts to make and give! The majority of these gifts are made from items that are practically (if not completely) free! Nothing too fancy, just cute ideas that you can whip up in a hurry to fill a stocking or add a little something extra to a gift.  I have updated this list to include all the crafts that I published this month, for your convenience!

Bleach Bottle Toy Tote
Bead, Bauble and Pendant Ornaments
Craft Stick Puzzle
Tied Scrap Fabric Christmas Trees
Plastic Canvas Bookworm Book Marks
Braided Christmas Card Display
Crochet Soap Savers
Button Christmas Cards
Seashell Christmas Ornaments
Loom Knit Hats









No comments:

Post a Comment